Has anyone ordered a Saiga 12 from these folks?

http://www.centerfiresystems.com/sai-12.aspx

Very nice people BTW and it's the best deal I've found so far. I called and they said that they are IZ-109s, which I want but they said it DOES come with a 4rd mag. I thought the standard IZ-109 package came with a 5rd mag. I want to make sure I'm getting the latest 2008 model with the standard 5rd mag and everything else that is supposed to be included even if I have to spend a few more bucks.

Thanks for any input.

http://www.centerfiresystems.com/sai-12.aspx

Very nice people BTW and it's the best deal I've found so far. I called and they said that they are IZ-109s, which I want but they said it DOES come with a 4rd mag. I thought the standard IZ-109 package came with a 5rd mag. I want to make sure I'm getting the latest 2008 model with the standard 5rd mag and everything else that is supposed to be included even if I have to spend a few more bucks.

Thanks for any input.

They are really nice folks, but the only one there that really knows his stuff on the S12's (that I have dealt with anyway) is Ed. There is a lady that I've talked to (can't remember her name) thats not very knowledgable on them.

I have bought a 'few' S12's from them, and they come with the 5rd mags....... but if you call them, ask to talk to Ed, he'll be able to better tell you if they're currently in stock and shipping, or if they're on backorder again.