Saiga .223 parts and mags

I've checked out quite a few places that advertise on this site, and they all basically seem to have the same prices for the Tapco T6 Interfuse with SAW grip and 3 of the 30 round mags.

Who would have the best deal to get them from?

I'm factoring in availability, shipping cost, and shipping speed.

Also, I have a stock .223 with a folding bipod and scope. My understanding is that the tapco and surefire mag means I am compliant- am I correct?

I've checked out quite a few places that advertise on this site, and they all basically seem to have the same prices for the Tapco T6 Interfuse with SAW grip and 3 of the 30 round mags.

Who would have the best deal to get them from?

I'm factoring in availability, shipping cost, and shipping speed.

Also, I have a stock .223 with a folding bipod and scope. My understanding is that the tapco and surefire mag means I am compliant- am I correct?

You need two ore compliance parts. The Tapco T6 with SAW grip works awesome and counts as two. TThe Sure Fire and Promag Siaga specific mags (not Tapco, they are generic 223 AK mags and need modifications) count as three parts.

My understanding is that the tapco and surefire mag means I am compliant- am I correct?

Yes, it's compliant, but only as long as you use the Surefires (or other US made magazines). Once you add the pistol grip 922r applies (so using the factory magazine would no longer comply without chaning more 922r parts).

The Saiga is imported with 14 922r foreign parts.

14 - 1 (for Tapco butt stock) - 0 (Tapco pistol grip*) - 3 (US made magazine) =10 (922r compliant)

* - The Tapco Intrafuse only counts as - 1 towards compliance since you're only removing one 922r foreign part. It's not how many US parts you add, it's how many (922r) foreign parts you remove. The Saiga is imported with no pistol grip, so adding a US made one gets you no closer to compliance.

• 1 year later...
My understanding is that the tapco and surefire mag means I am compliant- am I correct?

Yes, it's compliant, but only as long as you use the Surefires (or other US made magazines). Once you add the pistol grip 922r applies (so using the factory magazine would no longer comply without chaning more 922r parts).

14 - 1 (for Tapco butt stock) - 0 (Tapco pistol grip*) - 3 (US made magazine) =10 (922r compliant)

* - The Tapco Intrafuse only counts as - 1 towards compliance since you're only removing one 922r foreign part. It's not how many US parts you add, it's how many (922r) foreign parts you remove. The Saiga is imported with no pistol grip, so adding a US made one gets you no closer to compliance.

This helped! Thanks.

Mag lock needed after for CA?

Edited by Siaga7081

This helped! Thanks.

Mag lock needed after for CA?

State laws requires Mag lock is needed for Kookafornia.

922R is a federal regulation.