922(r) compliance AND New York AWB compliance

I'm looking to build a 922r and NYS AWB compliant siaga .223. I have located a supplier of pre-ban 35 round galil .223 mags so I loose an easy 3 parts twords 922r compliance but gain High caps AND NYS AWB compliance in its place! If I swap out the forearm for tapcos galil and then add the G2 Single Hook Trigger Group and gas piston I pick up 4 parts...but I'm still 2 short. I can add tapco's Intrafuse Saiga T6 Stock Set for 1 more part...but it MUST be permanatly pinned in place to meet NYS AWB compliance! Now I'm 1 part short:( I was thinking of switching the galil mag followers out to us made robinson arms mag followers?Will they work reliably?

Edited by wnycollector
I'm looking to build a 922r and NYS AWB compliant siaga .223. I have located a supplier of pre-ban 35 round galil .223 mags so I loose an easy 3 parts twords 922r compliance but gain High caps AND NYS AWB compliance in its place! If I swap out the forearm for tapcos galil and then add the G2 Single Hook Trigger Group and gas piston I pick up 4 parts...but I'm still 2 short. I can add tapco's Intrafuse Saiga T6 Stock Set for 1 more part...but it MUST be permanatly pinned in place to meet NYS AWB compliance! Now I'm 1 part short:( I was thinking of switching the galil mag followers out to us made robinson arms mag followers?Will they work reliably?

If you're using a US made pistol grip and stock, along with the FCG and forearm as you stated, then you're already compliant.

You're starting out with 14 parts, with a .223.

14 - 1 (forearm) - 1 (stock) - 3 (FCG) = 9 foreign parts. Which means you're compliant to use mags from any country.