Sending in my S12 for conversion any suggestions?

So I am biting the bullet and sending my Saiga-12 in for a conversion. At first I was planning for a good solid basic conversion and am probably going to stick with the plan but my tax return is heavy this year and that got me thinking...

I really like what CDW does with the removeable charging handle on the left side so that is on the short list. Also I would like some a real AK sight kind of like Dinzag does. The Tomix HK sites are cool but you cannot mount an optic on the side rail then so I was thinking of the AK sites instead. I am not going SB and will probably put on a poly choke later. So any other cool mods out there that I should consider?

So I am biting the bullet and sending my Saiga-12 in for a conversion. At first I was planning for a good solid basic conversion and am probably going to stick with the plan but my tax return is heavy this year and that got me thinking...

I really like what CDW does with the removeable charging handle on the left side so that is on the short list. Also I would like some a real AK sight kind of like Dinzag does. The Tomix HK sites are cool but you cannot mount an optic on the side rail then so I was thinking of the AK sites instead. I am not going SB and will probably put on a poly choke later. So any other cool mods out there that I should consider?

I'm doing the same. Was thinking about the Surefire 12Rd mags. Any word on them....

We got some of the 12rd mags in, and I might get one just to have, but I'll stick with the AGPs.

First, it has plastic feed lips molded as part of the magazine. Since all of the spring pressure is riding on the rim, as opposed to a length of the cartridge, I cannot say how long they will last.

Second, when you take a 12rd and a 10rd AGP side by side and depress the follower, there is a noticeable difference in the spring pressure, with the AGP actually stronger than the Surefire.

I haven't tested one yet, so cannot personally say about their reliability.