AGP 10 rd mags for $45.95

(I would have bought from here but they won't sell me them).

I still don't know why they wouldn't ship them to you :unsure: . Myself, and a few other NY'ers here ordered and received the mags from the E-Store.

You don't live in any of the 5 boroughs, do you? Or Rochester?

I think they just changed their policy right after I ordered. The AGP mag page used to say they don't ship to NY, it does not anymore. They finally realized that 10 round mags are in fact legal in NY state. No big deal and they are not the only ones. Mississippi Arms also will not ship anything to NY unless you beg.

Edited by lipadj46
I think they just changed their policy right after I ordered. The AGP mag page used to say they don't ship to NY, it does not anymore. They finally realized that 10 round mags are in fact legal in NY state. No big deal and they are not the only ones. Mississippi Arms also will not ship anything to NY unless you beg.

I do remember the "no shipping to NY" disclaimer. I PMed Makc about it, and another member (who had ordered, and received, even with an NY address). The other member looked and it didn't see it. I looked, and no longer saw it.

Good on Makc for shipping to NY, now.

For some reason, I thought you're posts about them not shipping, were after they had taken down the disclaimer.

As for MAA, I PMed them too about them not shipping S12's to NY awhile ago. The replied and said they'll ship stuff to NY, as long as it's legal.

But hey, you have your mags now, so all is well. :D

I don't blame companies for covering their asses. But it does suck for us NYers sometimes, because so many things that many companies won't ship to us, is actually legal here.

Such is life.