ATF Form 1 Boxes 4a and 4j?

On one of the Forms floating around there is a new box 4j which says; "Is this firearm being reactivated?". Can anyone confirm if another Form is used that does Not have this box if your application is still accepted?

In box 4a for the Name and Location of Original Manufacturer of Receiver, what is entered here? Russian American Armory Company or something else?

Thank you for any good info.

Don't recall any questions involving 'reactivation' of a firearm on any Form 1's I've filled out, unless it's something new. The original manufacturer is Izhmash, in Izhevsk, Russia. Info about RAAC is entered in the box that asks for 'other identifying information'.

Don't recall any questions involving 'reactivation' of a firearm on any Form 1's I've filled out, unless it's something new. The original manufacturer is Izhmash, in Izhevsk, Russia. Info about RAAC is entered in the box that asks for 'other identifying information'.

Yeah, it seems that this is a new Form, even the sticky above in this link http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?act=at...st&id=20588 has it. As far as the "other" box, this is where I put my Trust info when I did my SBR. Thanks for the info, this is a little confusing when the weapon is not made here and imported by someone like RAAC, so I am still not sure how to complete this app. :cryss:

So one more stupid question. Is the model # SAIGA 12 or IZ-109? :blink:

IZ-109...........

BTW I got a look at the new Form 1's today and yeah there is the new question about reactivation of a firearm. This would not seem to apply in this circumstance.

Under 'other identifying information' it asks for any other descriptive markings on the receiver, so I have in the past put 'Russian American Arms Corp., Scottsburg, IN.' which was acceptable to the ATF.

So one more stupid question. Is the model # SAIGA 12 or IZ-109? :blink:

IZ-109...........

BTW I got a look at the new Form 1's today and yeah there is the new question about reactivation of a firearm. This would not seem to apply in this circumstance.

Under 'other identifying information' it asks for any other descriptive markings on the receiver, so I have in the past put 'Russian American Arms Corp., Scottsburg, IN.' which was acceptable to the ATF.

Thank you! When I did my Trust with Bob Howell he said to put the name of my Trust in the other box for the SBR and have it engraved as entered on the Form. Don't think that you really have to put anything here as the Serial Number is what is most important. I think I will do the same here.

Did find out today that the SBR app is in "Pending" status as of today. I hope this means they will be mailing the stamp back soon. :lolol:

Tritium,

I double checked with RAAC and they say that the correct model number for the Form is SAIGA-12. The IZ-109 is one of their internal numbers for inventory identification. Just thought you should know, too important a Form to have to do it twice. Thanks for all the great info and vendors on this site! :up:

Edited by Merlin