Shopping cart problems

Ok before any members here set out to cussin' me I had a problem with the shoping cart over at MDarms and am just trying to get the info to mike and want to get the info to him quickly and have no clue what the quickest way would be.now onto my message.

Mike I was trying to order a drum earlier on your site and everytime I would try to add a gas plug to the order the drum would disappear from my cart. I think my multiple attempts messed up the comuters inventory count. At least I hope this is what happened as I really want a drum and would really like to buy it from you and not an overpriced auctionarms/gunbroker/Saiga-12.com user with 4 post @ the price of $400 or more. I also sent an e-mail and voicemail. I just want to get my order placed and make sure the mistake does not potentially cost you any other sales. Sorry if this was the "wrong way" to handle it in the eyes of the other MDarms users, but I am just trying to fix the problem I think I made & get a drum ordered without getting price gouged on the drum black market.

-Andrew R. Powers

I don't think the site is fully functional as of yet! Give it some time!

kinda been wondering that myself however I know there very well could be a run on these drums. So I am trying to place my order as soon as they become available, Plus lord knows when I will have

$300 to blow on a shotgun magazine anytime soon again.