.308 trigger mods

Ive looked at dinzags site but cant find the instructions on how /what to modify on a G2 trigger to work in a .308. Some instructions on how to reasemble with the bho would be a lifesaver as well. Ive asked this 3 different places on this forum and on other forums as well with no luck. Im going nuts having my saiga laid out on my kitchen table in pieces. PLEASE somebody help! TIA for any info, Chuck

Ive looked at dinzags site but cant find the instructions on how /what to modify on a G2 trigger to work in a .308. Some instructions on how to reasemble with the bho would be a lifesaver as well. Ive asked this 3 different places on this forum and on other forums as well with no luck. Im going nuts having my saiga laid out on my kitchen table in pieces. PLEASE somebody help! TIA for any info, Chuck

Dinzag completly modifies the G2 setup to fit the 308 and work with the 308 safety.

Best to get your G2 setup from him He doest GREAT work...

Just got mine back (with the latest modification)...

Installed easy and safety seems to work fine...

There are BHO installation hints/tips on the forum...

Most use a piece/pieces of dental flose to hold the BHO Spring inplace while inserting the pin...

Luck

Dinzag completly modifies the G2 setup to fit the 308 and work with the 308 safety.

Best to get your G2 setup from him He doest GREAT work...

Just got mine back (with the latest modification)...

Installed easy and safety seems to work fine...

There are BHO installation hints/tips on the forum...

Most use a piece/pieces of dental flose to hold the BHO Spring inplace while inserting the pin...

Luck

+1! Dinzag's .308 FCG is great! It is a true drop-in assembly, and the safety works like it should. There is a video on YouTube showing how to reinstall the BHO. I use fishing line instead of dental floss, as it is much stronger.

Sucess! I left out the BHO, ground down the G2 hammer to match the factory hammer, trim about 1/3 of the .308 sear spring and drilled out the sear to accept the larger .308 spring, used an old wierd shepards hook that I had to finish it up. Its done and I just test fired it, flawless. The 20 rd mag kept the bolt open after the last round. Perfect! I was verry nervous about grinding on a new FCG and maybe messing it up. I also just tore into my unconverted S12 and got it all stripped and the PG hole cut, just waiting for cash for parts. It took me 3 hrs to do all of the above last night, considiring this was my first time, I really can say its pretty easy and not as intimidating as I thought.