Well just got back from a very expensive weekend of shooting. Full auto 223's, 308's and 9mm. along with my new Safir T14. The Safir was a big hit. We shot the piss out of it (1250 rounds) and it worked great on everything except winchester bird loads. The winchester slugs ran perfectly and were suprisingly accurate. The remington ammo worked great in bird, buck and slug rounds. I took a couple hundred rounds of my reloads which worked well, just need to make sure they have clean crimps for uniform feeding. I did not try any of the noble 410, the crimps on them are not as clean or uniform so I did not waste my time taking them. I don't think noble would work in it. It did not take long to get used to shooting clay pidgeons with the rifle sights.

Overall very impressed with the Safir and am really looking forward to the next dove season. I doubt it will replace my Saiga 410 for everyday hunting but the Safir will certainly have a place in my 410 collection for some time.

well, they're not very popular in western europe. when first brough to the market, many years ago, they were unreliable and even dangerous.

so after a while they just closed production down. they restared it a few years ago and now it seems people are a bit more positive, but the old reputation is still what's remembered, so i don't know many people who even thought of getting such a shotgun.

I don't have a problem looking past those things. I own several Llama pistols which are as reliable as any auto pistol I own. Llama made some real cheap pistols that hurt their reputation. If you look at todays manufacturers S&W is not doing much for the Walther line and Ruger had a few recalls