>CROSS POSTED

I'm the original owner, less than 1000 flawless rounds fired. Pistol is extremely accurate and often exceeded its shooter. :haha:

Pistol comes with original box, 2 (10) round mags, warrenty card, certified test round, Magnum Research sticker, owners manual,

Specs:

black steel frame

ambi-slide safety/de-cocker

barrel length: 3.93" (semi-compact)

full grip

weight with empty mag: 2lb 7.8 oz

overall length: 7 3/4"

overal height: 5 3/4"

overall width: 1 1/8"

mag capacity: 10 rds

polygonal rifling, this reduces barrel wear and enhances the contact between bullet and bore

$525 plus $25 shipping in CONUS ONLY.

*Make sure your dealer will accept from a private party.

**If I have to send through my FFL shipping will be $35

***WILL NOT SHIP TO CALIFORNIA

Complete, all original package with docs.

PistolAllOriginalDocs.jpg

Complete, all original package w/docs.

CompletePackage1.jpg

As you can see there is a slight wear on the blueing at the edge of the slide from holstering and un-holstering repeatedly.

EjectionSideHolsterMarkings.jpg

As you can see there is a slight wear on the blueing at the edge of the slide from holstering and un-holstering repeatedly.

Non-EjectionSideHolsterMarkings.jpg

Close up of bore, here you can see the polygonal rifling.

Barrel.jpg

Misc Pics.

InPieces.jpg

Internals.jpg

TopBottom.jpg

Damn, to bad I have a few months to wait till I get my permit...

RalphXL

You waiting on a Carry or Purchase Permit? Would the FFL you plan on going through hold it for you until you receive your permit?

I'm willing to work with you if it's reasonable for both of us.

Thanks for looking!

If you've never tried one of these before I'll vouch that these fit my hand better than any 45 I've ever shot. They almost feel like a 9mm size wise. The gun is well built and might be the nicest 45 design ever. they are totally concealable and recoil is very modest.

This one looks really nice too.

you can get mags from Magnum research directly and they also use the tangafolio 45 mags as well.

You waiting on a Carry or Purchase Permit? Would the FFL you plan on going through hold it for you until you receive your permit?

I'm willing to work with you if it's reasonable for both of us.

Thanks for looking!

Carry. The problem is that NY is a "may" issue state, not a "will" issue state. Having said that I see no reason to believe that they will deny my request. I will look for a local FFL and see what they say.

RalphXL

Just want to add to anyone interested that I'm willing to trade for an AK style rifle/shotty in 7.62 , .223 or 12ga SBR, AOW or SBS with cash on my end of course depending on what ya got.

*Please, if ya got a home chop got make sure it is appealing to the eye so I don't return it to you.

Just want to add to anyone interested that I'm willing to trade for an AK style rifle/shotty in 7.62 , .223 or 12ga SBR, AOW or SBS with cash on my end of course depending on what ya got.

*Please, if ya got a home chop got make sure it is appealing to the eye so I don't return it to you.

What about a brand new saiga 12 in the box ?

Or a mossberg 500 pump satin finish ?

Neither one has been shot.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.