Lubrication

Sure have and I use it...in everything. I first saw it demonstrated in a trade show about 15 years ago. I was so impressed that I purchased one bottle to use in my motorcycle. I was about to ride my bike to Myrtle Beach in August along with a friend who had an identical bike. I serviced both before the trip and added 4 oz of Militec-1 to mine but not his. In stop & go traffic, his temp increased and the electric fan was running continuosly. My fan never came on and the temp stayed normal. I was a true believer and became a distributor. He was so impressed he bought 6 bottles from me later. Now his brother who was in the military laughed at him for buying "snake oil". But a few weeks later when his brother came home, he said he was firing a new 50 cal. Said it would get hot and lock up. He was given a small 1 oz bottle of oil to put in the gun. No more problems. He looked on the bottom of the bottle and it said Militec-1. Yes it was developed for the military. It was in the tanks that went into Irac during desert storm. I use it in my 600 hp Typhoon, Corvette, CTS, Denali and even my lawn mower. And yes it's in both my Saigas.

According to the general consensus of the research I have found, it's a great lubricant, but not a great rust inhibitor. Not bad though. I use it for lube and it's a BITCH to get off my hands! Pumice first, then soap, and I still smell like it!