+1 for Cobra_76_two and Racegal20

+1 for both of them!

Great prices, great customer service, great turn-around time. You honestly can't ask for more.

Deal with these good folks, with confidence.

:up:

This mean you got your FCG back? :devil:

Yup :greedy: .

I updated my "I finally got a fuggin' S12" thread, check it out (no pics yet).

(Getting that damn PG screw to find it's way into the grip nut was a pain in the ass!!!! But I'm sure you know this :cryss: )

(Getting that damn PG screw to find it's way into the grip nut was a pain in the ass!!!! But I'm sure you know this :cryss: )

This is why i told you to put it together like i did! and yeah its and pain in the balls, i complained to you about it over messaging when you asked the size remember?

This is why i told you to put it together like i did! and yeah its and pain in the balls, i complained to you about it over messaging when you asked the size remember?

I know man, I tried and tried, but could not get that damn stock on all the way. I had to remove some material from inside the PG area, and now it's on good. I figured it's only a $20 stock, and you can't see any of what I ground away at, once the stock is on, so I said screw it, lol.

Thanks for all the help via PM, bro. Much appreciated.