My order # is EV-4967, they've shipped to 5111, yet I didnt receiv

I see via MDarms.com, they have shipped all the way up to 5111 and some change.

But my order number was EV-4967, yet I didnt receive a shipping email?

Anyone have any ideas why I didnt?

Mike?

thanks.

Where do you see the order numbers shipped? Not meaning to bash Mike cause I think his product is cool, but waiting this long is getting old. I wouldn't of ordered it but when I did it said they were available.

Edited by impcmonk

Mike just sent a mass email. In part it says.........

" I am letting everyone know ( as promised ) that the feedlips issue has been resolved. And they are back in my possession. Everyone that received a bad set will have their replacements shipped out tomorrow through USPS. We will be swapping out the feedlips on the drums we assembled but held from shipping as soon as the replacements are sent. Shipping of drums will resume Monday ( and with vengeance). Expect to see the latest ship number on the site to go from EV-2885 into the upper EV-3xxx by Monday. "

Bold letters added by me.

Hope that answers your concerns.

Mike just sent a mass email. In part it says.........

" I am letting everyone know ( as promised ) that the feedlips issue has been resolved. And they are back in my possession. Everyone that received a bad set will have their replacements shipped out tomorrow through USPS. We will be swapping out the feedlips on the drums we assembled but held from shipping as soon as the replacements are sent. Shipping of drums will resume Monday ( and with vengeance). Expect to see the latest ship number on the site to go from EV-2885 into the upper EV-3xxx by Monday. "

Bold letters added by me.

Hope that answers your concerns.

I think he goofed, because he'd already sent that message out on Feb 19 when he received the replacement feedlips.

Yep, Mike just sent out a corrected email..........

'If you haven't received your order yet you can view the latest order shipped on the drum's order page of our website (currently EV-5111).'

but waiting this long is getting old.

I waited (w/o contacting him or posting about it) about a full year after paying in FULL, up front. And let me tell you, it IS/WAS worth the wait. Fuck me for not pre-ordering more . . .

Like I said, "you just can't rush a good thing . . ."

Edited by Raoul_Duke