anyone having trouble with mississippi auto arms

was wondering anyone having trouble with mississippi auto arms nathan has told me he shipped my parts and gave me a tracking number but ten days later and no parts usps says nothing was shipped with the number he supplied wont answer e mails or phone messages.have had good experience before doing bussiness with him but now i just dont know.have found in the past when this sort of thing starts happening it is not good. have asked for a refund but no replies. does he answer email for everyone else

MAA has always been a class act. Nathan is great to work with. If he said he shipped it, then I would take his word for it. Just let him know that you have not received it yet and I am sure he will take care of you. A couple of threads over the last few months indicated that he had some personal issues (i.e., death in the family) that he is trying to work out which has put him a little behind.

+1

Nathan is a good guy who's been through a lot of mess lately. He's doing his best. Please exhaust ALL other avenues before coming here and starting a thread like this.... INCLUDING the telephone, and if it takes it, a certified letter.

+1

Nathan is a good guy who's been through a lot of mess lately. He's doing his best. Please exhaust ALL other avenues before coming here and starting a thread like this.... INCLUDING the telephone, and if it takes it, a certified letter.

not starting any trouble just want to know if anyone is having problems.i run my own bussiness and i know how important it is to take care of your customers,this didnt start yesterday .i have had good dealings in the past just want to know whats going on, i guess i could just blow it off and take my loss, its just a lot of money to me.i also know about death in the family as i lost my father 2/23/09 i am still here taking care of bussiness.

Glad you're taking care of business. Me? I tend to skip a beat when I lose someone. My Grandfather died two days ago and it's put me a bit off my game. Don't think that because you handle grief one way, that's it's the only way. Try to cut him a little slack as I hope the people that we do business with cut me a little.

Glad you're taking care of business. Me? I tend to skip a beat when I lose someone. My Grandfather died two days ago and it's put me a bit off my game. Don't think that because you handle grief one way, that's it's the only way. Try to cut him a little slack as I hope the people that we do business with cut me a little.

it looks like no one has had anything bad to say.so i will cut him some slack.once again i am not trying to start any trouble just inquiring.