Went to the local show today, Fredericksburg Expo Center. Wasn't expecting to see a lot of Saiga's but was wrong. 12's going for $579, 24 incher was $599. Saw plenty of 308s and 223s for about $500. One table was taking orders for tromix knock-offs for $1900. Didn't see too many x39's but there were plenty of other AK variants. All in all I was very happy with the show, is running today and tomorrow only. Walked out with a new S&W M&P .45 compact, and couldn't help myself, a new Thompson with 50 round drum. Was good to see so many dealers with Saiga's. Best deal was a 410 for $300.

I went to a show up in Dulles a couple of months ago and was disappointed at the lack of Saiga's I saw there. Was a different story today tho. Even had a few converted ones for about $999.

Edited by Wotan1105

Yah, Dark Sun Imports has been selling Saiga 12's since post election for $579 per at fun shows, and somehow they aren't all too popular with the Virginia people, so they always have more.

Ammo around here seems to all be reloading related. Very few cases of stuff ever up for grabs, and if it is, it's like 20% above SG prices.

I've been seeing alot less private sales around the VA gunshows recently, on a semi-related topic.

SSSSHHHHHHH!!!!! No one is supposed to know Dark Sun has Saiga's. :devil: Might be picking up a .308 from them soon for $519. See what happens after I get my 12 gauge back. Degoff's in Mechanicsville usually keeps the 12 gauge Saiga in stock for around $590. I went to school with Joe@Degoff's and he knocked it down to $560. My 12 should be back from CGW Monday or Tuesday and it can finally start it's transformation. :killer:

I went to the Fredricksburg show on Sunday and it was a real change from the zoo that the Richmond shows have become. You could actually find a parking space and the crowds were not 3-5 people deep at the tables with pistols. Ammo was kinda scarce and a little pricey as I picked up the only 1000 round case of Wolf 9mm for $230 that was there! The Saiga-12 shotguns were around and better priced than the $700+ I saw at the New Orleans, LA Gunshow back in January.