Do the New Saiga 12s employ the advances that came out with the SWAT v

From Wikipedia -

Recently there has been made a newly configured combat version of the Saiga 12. Called the Saiga SWAT, it features an extended magazine well, last round bolt hold open, hinged dust cover with Picatinny rail for mounting optics, picatinny rail gas block, rubber recoil pad on the buttstock, traditional AK style forend, traditional AK style rifle sights, and a newly designed magazine.

This new design seems to address every issue the Saiga 12 has when it comes to function and flexible configuration. Gone is the traditional AK "rock and lock" mag system and with it the difficulties associated with mag insertion using 12 gauge shells. Now mag insertion is just straight up into the magazine well (similar to an AR-15) and can be done with only one hand. The hinged dustcover with picatinny rail makes mounting optics simpler, and also closer to the bore axis. The gas-block rail system allows for the addition of combat lights and vertical foregrips. A new rubber recoil pad reduces recoil so that the user can get back on target quicker. Last round bolt hold open gives the user instant feedback that the weapon is empty and allows for a quicker mag change. All these features along with the already great reliability of the AK system seem to make for the ultimate combat shotgun.

My Question, do the new versions for sale continue with the advances addressed by the SWAT version, specifically the new mag insertion and last round bolt hold open? The picatinny rail would be nice too. If not, is there anywhere that one might obtain a Saiga 12 SWAT? I don't really care if it's pistol grip or traditional rifle so that's not a factor in my purchasing decision.

I've done a lot of reading and searching on this site and others, but this is one area I never seen addressed. If it has been and I'm reposting an "old answered question" please forgive me and link the relevant information. I am interested in purchasing a Saiga 12, but I would like the Updates that were made to the SWAT version.

These subjects are constantly debated here.

The model in question is not imported into the US.

There's no LRBHO currently available. There are several rail systems available, check the forum businesses. You can buy a Russian magwell and the mags that go with it, if you can find them. Or you can buy a US made magwell and modify some AGPs.