Out of Stock Item Update

We have all backorders shipped, except those being held up by Push Button Folding Mechanisms, HK sights and ACE Internal Receiver Blocks. We would like to thank everyone who made a preorder and patiently waiting as we waited for the items to be delivered. If have one of the eleven orders that is being held by one of these items and would like your order split, please contact us and we will do so at no additional charge. If you made a preorder for something other than one the three above mentioned items and have not received a tracking number, please send us a pm, instant message, or email.

New Orders

We are getting close to same or next business day shipping of all in stock items, but please continue to allow three business days for processing of all in stock items. We will send tracking information as soon as your order is shipped. Please do not call the the same day that your order has been made to request a tracking number. If you have not received a tracking number within three business days, please email, pm or instant message (Google chat user id mississippiautoarms).

Emails

Most emails are responded to within 24 hours. If you have emailed us and have not responded within two days, please call or send us a pm because there is a good likelihood that it has not been received.

Chat

We have enabled Google chat under the userid mississippiautoarms. If you have a quick order question or technical question and don't want to send an email or call, send us an instant message. Our webmaster is working to integrate live chat into our website.

Phone Calls

We try to reply to phone calls within one business day. There are a surprising number of callers that leave muffled messages or leave messages without contact information. If you have not received a call within 2 business days of leaving a message, there was a problem with your message, so please call back, email or pm us.

Preorders

We are not accepting website preorders until we have confirmation that the items will be delivered to us within one week. The only way to guarantee an out of stock item is through a preorder, so we strongly recommend making a preorder via phone, fax or email.

Out of Stock Item Updates

1. Internal Stock Adapters

We have received one shipment of internal ACE stock adapters since October. We do not have a projected delivery date for the balance of our order.

If you have an order in for an ACE internal receiver block, we strongly recommend substituting the part for the Magnolia States Armory Internal Stock Adapter that we should be receiving within the next week. If you would like to continue waiting, we will get the order shipped as soon as we receive.

2. Tromix Saiga 12 Shark Brake

All Back Orders Shipped. New orders shipped daily.

3. Tromix Fire Control Group

All backorders shipped. New orders shipped daily.

4. Tromix Saiga 12 Handguard

All Back Orders Shipped. Taking waiting list for next batch.

5. Saiga 12 Gauge 10 Round AGP magazine

6. HK Sights

No Projected Date of Delivery

7. Push Button Folding Mechanism

No Projected Date of Delivery

8. Do It Yourself Trigger Guards

That great, now I'll have to get to work on my guns. thanks for the update.

"Preorders"

"We are not accepting website preorders until we have confirmation that the items will be delivered to us within one week. The only way to guarantee an out of stock item is through a preorder, so we strongly recommend making a preorder via phone, fax or email. "

I think that is a great idea. I noticed some bitching of people who did not read your web site notes and did not understand you were waiting for a lot of stuff yourself.

Thank you for holding my in stock items until the rest of the order came in. I really couldn't start on the guns until everything was here.

thanks again

rtw