just picked up my cz p07 in 9mm couple days ago, my impressions are fits my hands like a glove, very light, trigger is awesome no creep at all and a very light trigger pull,

268.jpg

256.jpg

261.jpg

277.jpg

my first 10 shots from the p07 @ 21'

278.jpg

then at 25 yards with some cheap reloads, 10shot

539.jpg

I have seen some with some very bad machining on them, but I don't know what that was. Maybe they did that a few years, way back, or very recent, or under different leaders or something. The CZ-75 series is in my top 5 favorite pistols. And by that I mean in the 5 that I'd ever own. I like them, and all of their ripoffs. They're pretty and they hold very nicely. The steel framed models have a lot of work put into them by some guy at a bench.

thanks guys, yesterday went to a local gun shop and they had a cz75b for sale for $350, i got to hold it it looks to be in very good condition i might just pick it up. is this a descent price? might offer him $300 n see what happens

Hey! I just picked mine up 2 weeks ago too. After replacing the extractor spring (which was weak from factory) it's been 100% reliable and a great shooter.

For just a hair over $400 I can't beat it. And I love the grips.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

have never shot the new polymer ones, but the CZ 75/85 series is my favorite. Accurate, and reliable. fits like a glove much like you said. takedown is a breeze. Easy to clean. Looks great. interchangeable grips... whats not to love?