Tomorrow from 7 to 10 a tea party rally will be held in Downtown Atlanta at the State Capitol building. Here is a link.

http://www.atlantateaparty.net

I am going with our friend Azrial and we thought it would be nice to make it an occasion to meet any area saiga enthusiast that might attend also. I am unsure how we could identify each other. Any suggestions?

Tomorrow from 7 to 10 a tea party rally will be held in Downtown Atlanta at the State Capitol building. Here is a link.

http://www.atlantateaparty.net

I am going with our friend Azrial and we thought it would be nice to make it an occasion to meet any area saiga enthusiast that might attend also. I am unsure how we could identify each other. Any suggestions?

Lets meet on the Georgia State Capitol steps in the rear of the building, on Capitol Ave. I will be there at 7:00 PM and will call out for members. If you think that you might be late PM me for my Cell phone number.

Rocinante is right, we should all be there. Tell your friends! If you are concerned about the erosion of your rights. the total failure of the government to protect us from an illegal invasion and being ignored as a voter, come and speak out with us.

If you don't come and we achieve something, you will have failed to be a part of it! If we fail, it will be largely your fault! Any jackass can bray on the Internet, it takes a real citizen to come out and do something about the problems we face as Americans!

We all lead busy lives, but what could be more important then this?

Edited by Azrial

We had a turn out of 15,000 to 20,000 at the Atlanta Tea Party! We also had at least 4 Saiga12 members show up! Thanks Guys!

This is the best I have felt about America since the Obamanation. But, it is just a start!