If I was to do a trade, how would I ship this rifle? I've never sent anyone a gun before. Do I have to ship to FFL ? Or? How does it all work? Anyone knowledgable about this, thanks.

Also, where to buy a box to ship it???

And, do I need to grease it up when I ship it?

Anything else I should know?

Edited by prophageus

I've never shipped to, but have recieved a few.

Yes, you'll need to ship to an FFL. You should have a copy of his FFL, originally signed to CYA. One of my sellers didn't ask for the ink signed copy, he did some online check? from the ATF?

You don't need to grease it up, just a std lube/wipe down.

Don't know about a shipping box.

and I'll email you the address that ALL guns must go thru ...... :haha: .... errr, that would be me in my self appointed role as UGT. Universal Gun Tester. :dollar::dollar::dollar:

The dealer receiving the weapon needs to send a copy of his/her License which has been signed in red or blue ink to the dealer who is sending the weapon. Once the dealer sending the weapon has verified the FFL of the receiving dealer, he/she can ship the weapon and log it out of his/her bound book. When the weapon arrives at the receiving end, the dealer must log it in to his/her bound book, then the customer can fill out a form 4473 and the dealer can perform a NICS background check. When the background check is finished (if approved) the customer can take posession and the dealer logs out the weapon.

Most dealers charge a fee for this service... Usually between $20 and $50.

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.