Where to find Tri-Rail Front hand gaurd mount.

You can take that small thin flat piece off above the side rails using the allen screws attached from underneath the rails. So pop those off, screw on the new top rail, should be good to go... Once it's made. Sent in my email, tried giving them a call but goes to voice mail. So will just wait for a reply, or will try calling em later if I don't hear anything today.

You can take that small thin flat piece off above the side rails using the allen screws attached from underneath the rails. So pop those off, screw on the new top rail, should be good to go... Once it's made. Sent in my email, tried giving them a call but goes to voice mail. So will just wait for a reply, or will try calling em later if I don't hear anything today.

Wow, thanks. That really helps.

Wow, thanks. That really helps.

I'll take some pics within the hour or so, will take it off the gun and take off those side rails.

Here's some close-ups of the DPH aluminum tri-rail. I'm pretty sure Surefire also makes a 308 front end, but is not aluminum. Like the CHAOS tri-rail, I really like that you can add a top rail to it (once it's ready?) so here we go.

Angle

DSCF1604.jpg

Side

DSCF1608.jpg

DSCF1610.jpg

Bottom

DSCF1611.jpg

Disassembled

DSCF1612.jpg

Disassembled Top

DSCF1616.jpg

DSCF1617.jpg