Tapco to Make a Drum and Mag for the Saiga 12?

You guys ever wonder if Tapco will ever take the chance to make a 20 round or even 15 round drum?How about some 12 round mags? I spoke to one Manufacture and they are saying they are not looking in that direction at this time because of the whole assault weapon ban still up in the air..What are your thoughts?

You guys ever wonder if Tapco will ever take the chance to make a 20 round or even 15 round drum?How about some 12 round mags? I spoke to one Manufacture and they are saying they are not looking in that direction at this time because of the whole assault weapon ban still up in the air..What are your thoughts?

Why not ask them? they are a vendor here now.....

If you would like, I could move this thread to their section.....

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showforum=112

Why not ask them? they are a vendor here now.....

If you would like, I could move this thread to their section.....

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showforum=112

I wouldn't bother.

At this time, I've seen more activity from the board in the Tapco subforum than I've seen from a Tapco rep.