Saiga 12 Quad Rail System

I am new to the Saiga 12 gun and this forum aswell. I just purchased my Saiga 12. I would like to add a quad rail system. I was hoping for some advice regarding the different systems available based on quality, ease of installation etc. My Saiga 12 has rear sight that is a dove tail knockout. Any help or direction would be appreciated.

Edited by cope

I use a CHAOS rail, vendor here.

I have seen the DPH and one other, they are nice but just don't look right to me( but that's me).

HALO is not produced anymore, they were pricey and heavy anyway.

I like the CHAOS, and i can switch to tri-rail if I decide to go with different sights, base stays the same. PLUS, he is coming out with a new rail to clear HK sights. Besides, i'm biased, Cameron is a great guy with a great product line. You wont go wrong with him.

HUZZAH!!

I use a CHAOS rail, vendor here.

I have seen the DPH and one other, they are nice but just don't look right to me( but that's me).

HALO is not produced anymore, they were pricey and heavy anyway.

I like the CHAOS, and i can switch to tri-rail if I decide to go with different sights, base stays the same. PLUS, he is coming out with a new rail to clear HK sights. Besides, i'm biased, Cameron is a great guy with a great product line. You wont go wrong with him.

HUZZAH!! .....................

Yepp...............+1 to What he Said... :smoke:

There's also the Leapers rail due sometime in June. Its $100 which is more than half the price of the Chaos and DPH (tri-rail w/quadrail option). Mississippi Auto Arms will have theirs out also sometime this summer and theirs is $199.

If you're interested in the rails mentioned here are the links:

www.mississippiautoarms.com

www.carolinashooterssupply.com

www.dpharms.com

There's also the Leapers rail due sometime in June. Its $100 which is more than half the price of the Chaos and DPH (tri-rail w/quadrail option). Mississippi Auto Arms will have theirs out also sometime this summer and theirs is $199.

The Leapers rail is made in Taiwan, so it does not count toward 922r compliance. The Chaos rail is more expensive, but it is made by a man who stands behind his products in the USA. Also, the Leapers rail doesn't exist yet, their web site keeps pushing the date out on it, it was originally supposed to come out a couple months ago, now it says "late May". Personally, I would rather pay a bit more and buy something made by a small manufacturer, in the states, rather than Chinese crap.

I'm not trying to re-open this can of worms, read these, draw your own conclusions...

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=38475

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=39723