I was hoping we could come up with a logo for the TEAM SAIGA.

I want to start a contest and we'll vote on the submissions and see what we'd like to adopt as our official TEAM SAIGA logo.

Anyone want to get us started?

I'll try to make one later to add.

I figure once we have a logo we can get stickers/shirts/hats/etc. made up.. maybe even stencils for spray-painting the logo on the gun.

RULES:

*No Vulgar Language.

*No Explicit Images.

*Logo must be legible on a 3" diameter circle or 3" x 3" square. (For shirts and Hats and stickers)

Let's go guys.

I figure once we have a logo we can get stickers/shirts/hats/etc. made up.. maybe even stencils for spray-painting the logo on the gun.

RULES:

*Logo must be legible on a 3" diameter circle or 3" x 3" square. (For shirts and Hats and stickers)

Let's go guys.

Hmmmm... do you know something I don't? do we have another printer on staff who needs those requirements???

I know I don't......

Juggs,

Just the man I was thinking about. I was hoping to get a Logo so you could make up hats and shirts that we could buy.... hoping we could get a voted on logo going for Team Saiga.

No vulgar language or explicit images? Seems out of character with this entire forum.

Hrm... On Second thought.... You're right.... Anything goes imo :)