pistol grip+ak stock for saiga

does anyone know where I can get that parts he used in this video? I want to add a pistol grip to my saiga but I dont want to get techical on moving the trigger group forward or anything, the video makes it so easy to do and no moving of trigger group forward,

I am on cheaper than dirt and I see AR,SKS,AK47 gear I dont know which I could use?

Edited by xbox360

If the guy in the video "invented" that grip system, my hat is off to him. It just goes to show that if there's a will, there's a way. He showed some good ingenuity to adjust to his need.

With that said, I'm really glad I didn't see that video BEFORE I converted my rifle because I might have done that variation instead of the regular Saiga conversion. Knowing what I know now, there's no way that I would prefer just adding the pistol grip without moving it forward.

You think it is easier than getting "technical", and it is. But it is far less satisfying.

If you can complete the job as described in the video, you can do a full conversion. If you have the tools that he used in the video, you can do a full conversion. You really can. And it aint't that hard. I did mine on a tray table in front of my couch.

(go to http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=39737)

Another guy did one earlier this week on his living room floor. You could probably do a conversion while sitting on the crapper (be sure not to drop the Dremel in the bowl). It's not a difficult task. You don't have to be a machinist.

You know you really want a full conversion.....then why settle for a wanna-be?

Do it.

Do a full conversion.

Get your drill and remove the two side rivets tonight. Go ahead. You can do it.

That's the point of no return. Now, you're going to build yourself a real rifle.

The people on this site are more than willing to help you. (Even if they keep telling you about stickies that aren't there.) :rolleyes:

Edited by TedG954