Not FTE or FTFeed, but failure to cock?

I just finished my conversion this morning. Already did my .223 and it works great.

For the S-12, everything hand cycles correctly. I loaded up my AGP 10 rounder tonight with Federal 1-1/8 birdshot and started firing.

First shell fires and ejects fine, and the next one feeds correctly, but when I pull the trigger again, nothing happens. I pull the bolt back and eject an unfired shell, then the same thing happens again.

Feeding by hand, the action "cocks" well before there is sufficient room for a shell to be ejected, but when firing it seems to cycle without cocking. How can this be possible?

I can't figure out what might be the problem. Anyone else experience this??

I just finished my conversion this morning. Already did my .223 and it works great.

For the S-12, everything hand cycles correctly. I loaded up my AGP 10 rounder tonight with Federal 1-1/8 birdshot and started firing.

First shell fires and ejects fine, and the next one feeds correctly, but when I pull the trigger again, nothing happens. I pull the bolt back and eject an unfired shell, then the same thing happens again.

Feeding by hand, the action "cocks" well before there is sufficient room for a shell to be ejected, but when firing it seems to cycle without cocking. How can this be possible?

I can't figure out what might be the problem. Anyone else experience this??

Search Function... Use it, it works. :haha:

Read this thread, it'll likely cover your problem.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showto...&hl=cocking

Edited by ChileRelleno