• 1 month later...

Some will some will not. You will need to a shell with at least 1oz of shot to make it cycle every time. 3" steel is about the same price as some of the heavy loads for the 20ga. These will cycle the gun. But 7-8 bucks a box is kind of pricey to shoot clay birds with. I reload so my cost for 2 3/4" 1oz mag shells is about 3 bucks a box. and they will cycle every time. Your gun may be differant than 5 other 20ga saigas I have had the seen, but none of them or mine will cycle the trap loads.

not sure bout the 20 or 12 but the .410 needsan actual shell measurement of 2 3/4 inches to work and you cant go by what the box says. 3 inch magnum birdshot measures 2 3/4 on a tape pre-fire, 2 3/4 slugs measure 2 1/2 on a tape and will not go through the gun.

i prefere to go to the gunshow and get the right ammo for the gun. the steel cased stuff. if you go to the right vendor its cheaper than the plastic shell stuff

thats kinda what i was trying to say. you need an ACTUAL pre-fire shell measurment of 2 3/4 or 3inch and you cant go by what the boxes say.

took me a few tries to figure this out, im prolly not as quick as others.

im just a dumb hillbilly with a squirrel gun :killer: LOL