Sign in to follow this  
COS

iTac TACTICAL

Anybody ever use any of ther products?? I like a light set up they have but it is not all that cheap and would like to know if they are worth a shit before I drop the cash...

-COS

Not really looking for the "EXTREME" looking more the compact features of this unit they sell.... Do not care much for the laser... but it is there.... Do like the features of flashlight it self i.e. compact size (think Bob Ash light) and front grip all in one...

post-14966-1243479665_thumb.jpg

post-14966-1243479682_thumb.jpg

Edited by COS

No one has used any iTac Tactical products on here... Well I guess I will have to bite the bullet and get this and see how it works.....

Anybody???

No one has used any iTac Tactical products on here... Well I guess I will have to bite the bullet and get this and see how it works.....

Anybody???

we have sold them at the shop i work at(in the form of sig products) and every single one was returned. mainly with broken mounts. i personally wouldnt touch one with a ten foot pole.

Anybody???

we have sold them at the shop i work at(in the form of sig products) and every single one was returned. mainly with broken mounts. i personally wouldnt touch one with a ten foot pole.

Yeah what's up with Sig's shitty ass accessories for their guns? I'm a huge Sig fan but wouldn't touch any of their aftermarket stuff as it's just rebranded crap. Granted I have one of their holo sights that came with my 556 and it's alright, but I wouldn't pay money for it (I got three rifles in a deal and they upgraded me to a holo scope for free on one of them.)