Saiga on Discovery Channel

I've been meaning to post this for a while, but there was a show on Discovery a few weeks back that was showing a group in Texas who was preparing for zombie attacks (no joke, they were stocked up, practiced, etc). I noticed one of the guys had a S12 with a drum. Can't remember for the life of me what the show was called, and I can't find it posted here, so did anyone catch this?

Sounds like the kind of advertising that we don't need...

I agree. No need for any extra attention for all the gun restricting liberals to see.

I think there was another thread on this that mentioned it was on Weaponizers but I couldn't find it on their site either.

Sounds like the kind of advertising that we don't need...

maybe these anti-zombie people are a little on the fringe, but at the same time, gun owners cowering in the shadows and 'doing their thing' in secret is not helping our cause. All that does is propagate the idea that what we are doing is wrong. After all, if what you are doing is "OK", you don't need to do it in secret. The wack left has been trying to define gun owners as fringe/kooks for years, we shouldn't be helping them.