Recoil pad for skeleton stock?

If you find one, please post it here. I'd love to get one. I actually bought a wearable pad. It worked great. PAST Recoil Pad...

Barely felt recoil and where I'm a newbie to the Saiga, it helped my aim a lot.

I was afraid of that. That brings me to another question.

This ACE stock already has a recoil pad on it: http://store.carolinashooterssupply.com/se...SKELETON/Detail

I just want to double check on it bolting right on to a factory configured (non-converted) S12 without modification and also that it WILL be a fixed stock without buying the folding mechanism. Can't convert or have adjustable stocks in NJ. :cryss:

If you find one, please post it here. I'd love to get one. I actually bought a wearable pad. It worked great. PAST Recoil Pad...

This ACE stock already has a recoil pad on it: http://store.carolinashooterssupply.com/se...SKELETON/Detail

I just want to double check on it bolting right on to a factory configured (non-converted) S12 without modification and also that it WILL be a fixed stock without buying the folding mechanism. Can't convert or have adjustable stocks in NJ. :cryss:

I have an Ace folding stock on my converted S 12. It's certainly not a recoil absorbing pad though, being quite firm. I'd like to replace it with a GOOD recoil reducing pad too, so if anyone is familiar with one that can be adapted to the Ace folding buttstock, I hope they post it here.

• 1 month later...
I'll be putting the RAA skeleton stock on my S12 and as wondering if there are any recoil pads that fit this stock without grinding the stock itself down.

Any luck MagicMan? I'm still looking around for a solution to the RAAC skeleton stock, and figured i'd see if we can get an update. I put some leftover Dynamat in my stock and surprisingly it seemed to dampen some of the kick, or its just me thinking its working. Nothing like leftover car system parts from 10years ago, i have tons of small projects i've used old parts in.

Yes that one bolts on for the unconverted. There is a 1" pad available that does help with recoil.

Greg