I have an Armscor AK-22 I'd like to sell. One 10 round mag, nothing else. Never fired but I don't have the box. Wife gave it to me two years ago xmas and threw away the box because "it had the price on it." She's better trained now. $235 + actual shipping.

I have a yugo sks in a t6 with 2 20 round tapco mags. Stock is black. Will come with original wood stock, no wood handguard or magazine. Plus a little cash on your end of course.

I have a yugo sks in a t6 with 2 20 round tapco mags. Stock is black. Will come with original wood stock, no wood handguard or magazine. Plus a little cash on your end of course.

My father in law has been looking for a SKS, I may be able to sell it to him if we traded. Yugo's the one with the grenade launcher right? I've got couple Chinese and a Russian all looking like you described, one FDE. I can talk with him in the AM. How much you wanting me to throw in?

I was thinking like $165 based on your price of $235 that would equal $400 which I would sell it for. We will pay our own shipping for the guns. I removed the launcher but still have it if you want. I was going to put a tapco one on it. It shoots perfectly and is very accurate. I will send pics to you in a little. Let me know.

Edited by AZ-DAVE-IZ109

that sounds good. since I'll be selling it to him I'd like to ask him in the morning and get back to you then if thats ok. at that price I'd buy it myself but I paid a little over a grand on stuff for a Saiga 12 I bought a couple months ago and I'm wanting to pay that down a bit.

Sorry I didn't get back with you yesterday, the old man said no and I was trying to sell a couple TN made Dillinger type guns so i could buy it. I don't mean to cry buy I spent a lot on the S12 stuff and I've got a really good guy about to make some nice additions for me. I've got the $ for him but I'm going to be asking him for some custom stuff and I'm a little low. If you don't sell/trade it soon I could probably get it after I finish my next job but I can't do it right now. Now meaning to string you along. Trade if you find someone better, if I can get it I'll let you know.

Sorry I didn't get back with you yesterday, the old man said no and I was trying to sell a couple TN made Dillinger type guns so i could buy it. I don't mean to cry buy I spent a lot on the S12 stuff and I've got a really good guy about to make some nice additions for me. I've got the $ for him but I'm going to be asking him for some custom stuff and I'm a little low. If you don't sell/trade it soon I could probably get it after I finish my next job but I can't do it right now. Now meaning to string you along. Trade if you find someone better, if I can get it I'll let you know.

No prob. I understand. I really would like to get one of these but am also low on funds due to us in the process of selling our house. Besides, my wife doesn't like adding to my collection but I convinced her to let me replace one. At this price someone will buy it. Goodluck with the sale.

No prob. I understand. I really would like to get one of these but am also low on funds due to us in the process of selling our house. Besides, my wife doesn't like adding to my collection but I convinced her to let me replace one. At this price someone will buy it. Goodluck with the sale.

I'll ty to get some on tomorrow afternoon. The Armscor ak 22's only come in two set ups, one folding and one fixed. This one is the fixed stock but I'll get some up so you can see the condition. You can search the auction sites and get an idea of them.

Edited by nchorn
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.