The best finishing

I like to get everyone's opinions on this.

What do you feel is the best finishing for a saiga? Obviously, you can always sand off everything and have a gunsmith put on some fancy finishing, but most of us can't afford that.

From my research, I've heard of many choices; rustoleum, engine paint enamel, krylon, etc.

One of the above has to be better than the others, be it in terms of color uniformity, rust protection, durability, etc.

It doesnt seem to be very popular here (lord knows why) but I usually use Moly Resin, either from Norrell, or if you dont have an airbrush, Brownell's aerosol spray bake on gun coat, its essentially the same product, but in a handy spray can. degrease is the word of the day, but it works very well.

I am looking at trying one of the ceramic high temp coatings though, either header spray or one formulated for firearms.

Id stay away from the krylon, as it doesnt really like heat, and i dont know anything about the rustoleum, other than on old trucks.