Shot my Saiga12 finally!

I know another post about the same ol' thing... I put about 50 rds through her yesterday. Mostly 2 3/4" slugs, about 1 5rd mag of remington 3" Magnum sluggers {BOOM} then some guys were skeet shooting bottles so loaded up birdshot and was able to hit it each time. Went to the range with my dad and him and the range master got to test her out too. I tried to hit a 12" target at 100 yards but was doing not so great with iron sites.Seems to shoot low and to the left. I had my gun painted coyote tan and think i am going to have to change to a better site system since the stock ones are too light and don't have enough contrast. It was a blast to shoot..well maybe not the magnums. I had one fail to feed. looks like the shell caught the barrell where it feeds and jambed. One stove pipe. and while picking up sheels one of them had the brass pretty mangled. Looks like it was the extractor. But I am watching the next time I shoot to make sure it isn't a problem. Shot through promags with no issues except that oe stove pipe. Jamb occurred on the stock mag.