Sighting in new Saiga

Going to head to the range for the first time with my new 7.62x39 Saiga. Just going to be using the iron sights and going to start at 25 yards. Does anyone know where I should be shooting at 25 yards to be dead on at 100. Also if I am dead on at 100 yards what would the drop be at 200 and 300 yards.

Thanks for any info! Excited to go shoot my Saiga for the first time!

According to my BC Computer, dead on at 25 is dead on at 200. The confusion comes when folks say to put the rear on 100, but the path of the bullet is actually about 2 3/4 inches above POA at 100, but dead on at 200 and 5" low at 250. When I go POA at 25 with the sight on the 200, then I hold 6 o'clock on a pop can at 100 and it hits the can.

Use this BC computer: http://www.handloads.com/calc/

Diameter .311, 123 grain spitzer, velocity 2340 fps, sight height 2", 25 yard increments, sight in at 200, and 400 max.

I have used this calculator for everything from 22 LR to .45-120-3 1/4 Sharps. It has always been dead on. I sight it in at 25 yards dead on on the 200 meter leaf, and leave it there. If I knoe it is about 100 yards and precision, I drop to the 100.