Nice usualy the ones we see when I get to go hog hunting look like this.

Damn, that's a HUGE bitch.

Oh, and my .02, the reason I contributed to this site is because over the last year I have learned so much that I think it is worth the money to keep this place going. I could care less about selling on here, but if this place wasn't here, I would not be converting my Saiga, and I wouldn't know shit about it. So I will take this opportunity to say thanks to every one on this board for helping me out, even if you don't know you have. :D

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where do you hog hunt ?

Not to hijack, but I live really close to a road called "The Dragon" (US129). It's half Smoky Mountains National Forest. Last weekend I car jumped 2 huge-ass wild hogs on the road like midnight-ish. They were about 15 feet off of my front bumper. They stared and I stared back in fascination for like 20 sec.

I had a 454 Casull revolver in the glove box.. but was dazed until they trotted off.

I've never poached or anything, but if you'd ever tasted wild pig you'd understand the temptation. Mmmmmm.

Black bear.. not so much.

Edited by TNHighwayman

LOL yeah I know exactly where the dragon is and I do know the temtation I live in louisiana there are a few things we are good at Sweating and um Food im shure outher things but I dont pay that much attention

post-17989-1247124870_thumb.jpg

post-17989-1247124891_thumb.png

post-17989-1247124911_thumb.png