What else ?

What else do I need to be compliant with high cap mags. Can I leave the factory stock in place?

* 1ea.- AK SAW Pistol Grip - Black

* 1ea.- Tromix Shark Brake for Saiga 12

* 1ea.- Tromix Saiga Fire Control Group

* 1ea.- Tromix Do-It-Yourself Saiga 12 Trigger Guard

The FCG and shark brake should but you into compliance.

You can leave the factory stock on it... but it'll look really shitty. You can change it for an additional compliance part.

What else do I need to be compliant with high cap mags. Can I leave the factory stock in place?

Adding stuff has nothing to do with compliance! Read the links in my sig to get more information, I don't feel like retyping it.

922r = 10 or fewer foreign made parts

I agree with Tacticool, leaving the factory stock in place is going to serve you poorly.

The counter is wrong when applied to the Saiga 12.

The Saiga 12 does not have a "mounting block". It does however have a thread protector/"muzzle attachment".

A Saiga 12 with a muzzle attachment has 14 countable parts.

Trigger, disconnector, hammer, muzzle attachment = 4 parts. That leaves you with 10 and puts you into compliance.

Edited by gkcf

So the general consensus is that the list of parts below will put me in compliance and that I should dump the stock for some thing better?

So the general consensus is that the list of parts below will put me in compliance and that I should dump the stock for some thing better?

This will get you compliant and definitely lose the factory stock.

Thanks all. Stocks are an Item that need to fit the shooter. If you order something that doesn't feel right you have to f around with exchanges. I have experience with folders but not collapsibles. Whats the best way to go for a new stock?

I disagree.Im waiting on parts for my stock S12 but its not getting converted,its keeping the factory stock with a new rubber buttpad from a vender here.It will have that socom look with a Chaos quad rail,Magpul rail covers, Surefire light,red dot scope,King Armory puck,Gunfixer plug,US flashider and a quality sling and attachments...only compliant with US mags but :rolleyes: ....im itchin to get it done.

I disagree.Im waiting on parts for my stock S12 but its not getting converted,its keeping the factory stock with a new rubber buttpad from a vender here.

That's fine if your not moving the trigger up.

What, you're compliant with a US mag? or you're not interested in this compliance thing? I shot mine with hi brass slugs and 00

for the first time and it functioned great with all mags. Am I looking for trouble if I do not convert?

What, you're compliant with a US mag? or you're not interested in this compliance thing? I shot mine with hi brass slugs and 00

for the first time and it functioned great with all mags. Am I looking for trouble if I do not convert?

As naiolith always says, if you have the shotgun in the stock configuration, you CAN legally use US made magazines, I think there are about a dozen threads with him saying that. There are a dozen threads on why you may want to convert your rifle, I'm not going to get into that.

I disagree.Im waiting on parts for my stock S12 but its not getting converted,its keeping the factory stock with a new rubber buttpad from a vender here.

That's fine if your not moving the trigger up.

I took it as tho he was just looking for compliance ??,he doesnt have to convert to be.US mags and one of the following US made parts.. flash hider/forearm/puck will get you there,just dont replace any other compilable parts with jap crap.I was just stating a factory stock doesnt look that bad on unconverted gun, but reading the thread again i see the responses are directed to a converted gun :unsure: ...yes that would look silly.

Edited by Pointer