Ak tromix shark break

I am looking for a Tromix LHT 7.62x39 shark break new or used but in good condition and some crush washers dono if ill need them or not but the only catch is I have to use a money order due to some one some where in the world needed all of my money from my bank acc and paypal so they are locked right now pending investigation I can mail a MONTH off today if a deal can be made pm me if any one out there has one laying around hopefully before the end of next week I'm building a ak from a parts kit for my dads b day thanks Trent

I can't imagine anyone who has one of these letting go of it, so your chances of buying a used one are probably pretty low.................

If you've looked around at C.S.S., Atlantic, or M.A.A. and nobody has one, then your best shot would probably be to give Melissa at TROMIX a call on the off chance there's one laying around the shop or she knows a vendor who has some......................

Good luck finding one !! You'll love it !!! :smoke:

Thanks guys well I think MAA is the only person I have not tryed ive looked threw every one else and it does not matter if its new or used I was just checking here to see if any one had to one due to I cant use any type of credit card cause of some prick stealing money out of my account and having it locked for investiation so im stuck with money orders and cash wich I now remeber why I use my Debit card so much lol But thanks again Ill have to try MAA on monday to see if they will take a Money Order or not.

I can't imagine anyone who has one of these letting go of it, so your chances of buying a used one are probably pretty low.................

Good luck finding one !! You'll love it !!! :smoke:

+1

I've got a couple laying around, but I've got plans for them . . .

Thanks guys well I think MAA is the only person I have not tryed ive looked threw every one else and it does not matter if its new or used I was just checking here to see if any one had to one due to I cant use any type of credit card cause of some prick stealing money out of my account and having it locked for investiation so im stuck with money orders and cash wich I now remeber why I use my Debit card so much lol But thanks again Ill have to try MAA on monday to see if they will take a Money Order or not.

MAA's website states (at the time of this post) they have 8 units in stock. And according to their Payments & Shipping page, they do accept M.O.'s, so you seem to be in luck!

Now go get one!!! And enjoy . . .