AARP members fight back against AARP officials in town meeting

AARP is a joke. This type of Media/Political force feeding that the American people are getting with Health care "reform" is going to get REALLY bad really quick.

Revolutions are made of ignored people.

Edited by Bean.223
AARP Should be ashamed of themselves.... I quit them about 5 tears ago and will not go back.... They do not support my view so why sshould I support them????

Same here :super::super::super:

Edited by AA re-cvrd
AARP is totally in the pocket of the DNC and I will NEVER give them any money.

That's why I send them their postpaid envelopes with a piece of paper calling them DemocRAT asshats. They were pushing for Hitlery Clinton's health care 'reform' 16 years ago to help the DemocRAT power grab while depriving health care to older retirees. They have to pay for the postage. They even had the chutzpah to send me a membership card and they probably claim me as one of their members.

Thank G-d the Hitlery health care takeover did not pass. My 14 year old got the care she needed as a newborn for the first five days which Hitlery would have denied her and two years ago my father has arterial bypass surgeries in both his legs saving them. Had he been denied care he would lost both his legs and suffered great pains today he is still walking.

We don't need health care denial to save money for the Fatherland as was done in Nazi Germany which the present plan has. This is cheapening human life and makes us expendable to the government especially if we take a stand against the government. If AARP had any decency they would tell the DemocRATs to put themselves on this plan for a few years before forcing it on us.

They are a very liberal organization and pretend to speak for their members, the majority of whom are quite conservative. They are worth the cost of membership just to get discounts on hotels, then throw the stuff they mail you in trash.