Free tacos at jack in the box - August 11, 2009

Jack in the Box is giving out free tacos on August 11, 2009 if you live in the USA.

Usually, they post their coupons online the night before, but I guess they've not had the response they wanted with that technique. You've got 5 days on this one to print off a bunch of coupons and plan your route around the city to visit all the JIBs and then make 2 more trips to catch all 3 work shifts.

Should you successfully visit all your local JIBs on all 3 work shifts, this will be you the next day: tropcaca.gif perhaps accompanied by multiple episodes of barf.gif

Jack in the Box is giving out free tacos on August 11, 2009 if you live in the USA.

Usually, they post their coupons online the night before, but I guess they've not had the response they wanted with that technique. You've got 5 days on this one to print off a bunch of coupons and plan your route around the city to visit all the JIBs and then make 2 more trips to catch all 3 work shifts.

Should you successfully visit all your local JIBs on all 3 work shifts, this will be you the next day: tropcaca.gif perhaps accompanied by multiple episodes of barf.gif

:lolol:

I have two JITB's by me. I normally don't go for their "food" but free is free. Thanks for the heads up.

Damn it, I wish we had those here in VA. Years back Burger King had a "restructure" got rid of the Big Fish sandwich but brought in JITB "style" tacos. Kinda like a taco served from the old high school cafeteria. But they were AWESOME, well I only had them when drunk...But AWESOME none the less. Enjoy your colon's demise!

Edited by obake