I understand the EOtech is a 1 MOA red dot, and it is very popular. Are there other, possibly cheaper 1 moa red dots out there?

If there are others available out there, with the same infinite eye-relief, I couldn't locate one. Which is why I'm going with a new EOTech XPS2-1 single 1MOA red dot for my IZ-240 build.

I'll be interested to see who comes along and replies with what information here, to your question.

~Gary

http://www.nightvisionplanet.com/Aimpoint_...point-11422.htm

Aimpoint Comp C3 is 2x Magnification and 1 MOA for about the same price as the other

The specifications sheet on this optic is contradictory. Up top it states, "Available in 2 dot sizes (2 and 4 MOA)", and then later/down below it states, "Reticle, size 1 MOA."

Obviously, IT CANNOT BE BOTH so does anyone know what the real story is concerning the Aimpoint Comp C3?

:blink:

Oh.... I scrolled down to the very bottom, where apparently the model numbers are listed. Model #11422 states, "CompC3 2X, 1 MOA." (Jeesh.... I can be slow-witted.)

Thank you so much camon! You've pointed out another legitimate option to us! :super:

~Gary

Edited by Gary