M4 stock conversion

Im looking to build another Saiga for competition purposes. And I want transition between weapons to be smooth. So I would like to match my rifle and shotgun butt stocks, my foregrip is pretty much matched up the best it can. As for the butt stock, I have the Magpul M.O.E on my rifle and would like to install the same on my Saiga. But Im having a hard time finding what I need for this conversion. Im wanting something that is reliable/sturdy for shotgun use. I noticed that E-Tac has a adapter...

http://gogun.us/index.php?page=shop.produc...&Itemid=109

Is there anything else?...What have you guys done?

I also noticed on Carolina Shooters, they have a picture of exactly what I want. I "believe" the shotgun belongs to JT Engineering. But if you select the magwell, it will pop up with a picture.

I did a search but came up with conversions with plastic parts.

post-18404-1252013473.jpg

Edited by Rangerfan1423

that go gun AK to AR adaptor is sweet!!!!!I have one and they are super beefy and as long as they are made correctly, it will be the standard for all non-folding M4 stock conversions on the Siagas...I haven't installed mine yet, just got the rest of my conversion parts from CSS today actually...

Here is what you need for a M4 stock conversion

goguns AK to AR adaptor

mil spec AR-15 buffer extension tube or endine stock shock recoil reducing buffer tube

AR-15 castle nut

Magpul CTR stock

Magpul CTR cheek riser (you might need one you might not)

Magpul enhanced butt pad (you don't need it but should help with a bit of felt recoil...)

QD swivel if you want a sling

Plus all the regular conversion items like Pistol grip, trigger guard, FCG,etc...