For a forum that claims to be rough and tough there are a few of you have skin that's so thin I would be able to see your spine, if you had one.

Most of the threads I posted that degenerated into a flame war were "If the shoe fits" by nature and should have been seen as constructive criticism.

But it would seem that a small group of "regulars" are so self conscience that they take everything I post personally

Get a grip people, the world doesn't revolve around you, it revolves around ME

I mean it must

I don't post for a day and a thread I started is 3 pages long and someone even started a poll to "lure" me back.

The truth is I have been too busy to waste my time arguing with my fan club but I thought it might be a good time to let you know I'm not going anywhere......yet.

I live by the mantra that you should never argue with an idiot because they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

And from what I have seen we have some very experience idiots on this forum.

I read most of the posts and I noticed that few people said I should apologize and try to start over.

Sorry, that dog don't hunt.

I'm not sorry about any of the threads I posted.

So if your holding your breath in anticipation of an apology you better exhale because it aint coming.