I was just wondering if there were any members that happened to be hams and happened to be there. If so, give me a shout on the PA at the show. If you have been wanting to say hello, or just to punch me in my big nose, here is your chance! This is a limited time offer! :D

Sorry for the short notice! I will check my PM in the early morning!

Edited by Azrial

What's your call letters (or whatever its called)? My dad is big time into ham radio, I've been thinking about getting my license, as a matter of utility. I figure it would be a great way to communicate should other forms of communication become unavailable.

What's your call letters (or whatever its called)? My dad is big time into ham radio, I've been thinking about getting my license, as a matter of utility. I figure it would be a great way to communicate should other forms of communication become unavailable.

Well I am going to take the test this morning to upgrade to Extra Class, I will have to let you know my new ones! :D

It is a great way to communicate once the grid goes down. That is the reason that it is still here, with so many private companies wanting RF spectrum! When everything else fails, hams can still communicate!