Well here recently I usualy keep about 1000 primers on hand when I get to this point I go buy some more but for the past few days I cannot seem to find any. Any one else having

This problem ?

No. But you might want to get them while the gettin's good.

Winchester Large Pistol Primers *In Stock*

Winchester Small Pistol Primers *In Stock*

a little shop a few miles from me has many thousands of them...

Only problem is... They are SUPER expensive ( 37.50 a thousand) and it would cost you another 25 bucks to have them shipped... *IF* They would even ship them to you!

:smoke:

Its been this bad since Obama got electd. If you have a gun show coming, go straight to whoever has them and the low price is 40.00 per 1000. I have 5000 of each standing by and hope to get more this fall. I would like 10,000 each just to make sure I can reload and shoot next summer. I have gotten them from midway for 26.oo with 25.oo for shipping. I'm buying local now when I can get them. Theres a reloading store that will put me on a list and get them for 30.oo per 1000 but shipments are rare.

Wow I guess I have not payed much attention to it lately I have not been reloading much here been to buisy and when I went to do some reloading this weekend noticed I was kinda low my dad likes to go out and reload and I go there and go hmm guess I reloaded alot and have to go buy more stuff :/

Wow I guess I have not payed much attention to it lately I have not been reloading much here been to buisy and when I went to do some reloading this weekend noticed I was kinda low my dad likes to go out and reload and I go there and go hmm guess I reloaded alot and have to go buy more stuff :/

These days "if you find for a fair price, it scarf it up" is the rule. The CCIs are now out of stock. Wideners has Wolf Large Pistol Magnum Primers in stock, also Small Rifle and Small Rifle Magnum.