Hi all

I just thought it would be a good idea to remind everyone to observe safe gun handling at ALL TIMES. I just found a video clip that shows what can happen when things go wrong and it only takes a split second and could cost the life of you or a loved one. Please veiw the file below:-

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/kalashnikov/i.../safetylect.wmv

It just goes to show that no matter how experienced we are we are all capable of making mistakes , check and double check your weapon is clear before passing it , stowing it , showwing it etc , we all know the drills so lets use them.

The Police instructor in this home video displays his Glock .40 to a class of students and states that it is empty , when he goes to holster he has an ND into his foot!

Let us all be warned , Familiarity breeds contempt.

All the best and safe shooting

assassin

I agree that we all make mistakes. I even agree that an AD could happen to almost anyone. But what kind of idiot discharges a firearm in a classroom full of kids? I hope this moron got charged and tossed from the DEA.

Just my opion here guys, but it looked to me like he was playing up the big tough cop act and while showing off his loaded sidearm, chambered a round. There wasent already one in the chamber because he locked it open and nothing ejected. The mag was loaded, so when he closed the action, a round was chambered. Since a Glock .40 doesent have an external hammer, he must have either used the decocker (which failed) or pulled the trigger when he tried to holster it.

After how much training and instruction this guy had to go through, I cant believe he would be stupid enough to work the action on a loaded sidearm in a classroom full of children. Why did he need to lock it open in front of everybody? I guess thats what the rappers he was talking about always do huh?

Well, I'll bet every person in that room is scared to death of firearms now! Nice lesson. I dont think any of those kids will be playing with guns after seeing this moron shoot himself in the foot. Thanks for posting that ASSASIN. It was enlightening.

After seeing a trained proffesional shoot himself in the foot, I think I will be more likely to keep an eye on where my loaded firearms are pointed. Here is one that Wolverine posted awile back.

forum_Saiga_12_com___keep_your_finger_off_the_trigger.htm