Where in Bulgaria is Factory 10?

Where in Bulgaria is Factory 10?

anyone know what city?

along with factory 21....

also want to know

Factory 26, 66 and 416 in China

Page 189 - 190 of Frank Iannamico's book "AK 47 The Grim Reaper" states that the original arms plant relocated to the city of Kazanlak in 1924 and was then known as the State Military Factory. In 1948 control of the factory was passed to the Ministry of Industry and Crafts and renamed "Factory 10". In 1956 they began to tool up to make their first licensed AK 47. Today the factory is known as the Arsenal Joint Stock Co. Factory. No mention of Factory 21.

BTW - this book is worth the $49 I paid for it if you want to know ANYTHING about the AK and it's variants along with other Kalashnikov designs. 868 pages, detailed text and photos on about every page. It contains more info than I probbly need to know on the AK!

• Like 3

Page 189 - 190 of Frank Iannamico's book "AK 47 The Grim Reaper" states that the original arms plant relocated to the city of Kazanlak in 1924 and was then known as the State Military Factory. In 1948 control of the factory was passed to the Ministry of Industry and Crafts and renamed "Factory 10". In 1956 they began to tool up to make their first licensed AK 47. Today the factory is known as the Arsenal Joint Stock Co. Factory. No mention of Factory 21.

BTW - this book is worth the $49 I paid for it if you want to know ANYTHING about the AK and it's variants along with other Kalashnikov designs. 868 pages, detailed text and photos on about every page. It contains more info than I probbly need to know on the AK!

Dude!!! you rock!!!

Dude!!! you rock!!!

Glad to help out Juggs! :)

• 2 weeks later...

868 pages! OK I am sold, Amazon is out, only used copies right now. Gotta get this in new/mint condition and store it in a mylar bag for judgment day.... :super:

868 pages! OK I am sold, Amazon is out, only used copies right now. Gotta get this in new/mint condition and store it in a mylar bag for judgment day.... :super:

http://www.rayrilingarmsbooks.com/cgi-bin/rrb455.cgi/14486

• 7 months later...