well, we all know the saiga is growing in popularity.....but exactly how popular is it becoming? Well, I keep an eye out for the market trends with these puppies, and I was in the google analytics for this site (something I still have access to, graciously, due to Max) looking at a few things today, and just HAD to take a screenshot of a map.

What this map shows is the NEW visitor percentages from traffic to this site, for the year 2008. the darker, the more percentage of NEW site visitors from that country......(FYI to those in the industry reading this - USA was 40%ish of new visitors to this site for 2008 from total US traffic here)

Check it out - the visitor stat is UNIQUE visitors for that year, with 7.73 page views PER unique visitor.....

post-83-12530399418236_thumb.jpg

I dunno Drew, but THAT is pretty frickin impressive!

WAY TO GO MAX!!! I THINK YOU PICKED A WINNER!

for the current year, sept 15th 2008 - sept 14th 2009, the number is 1,486,561 unique visitors, from 194 countries, with US percentage of new visitors remaining around 40% mark....