1920's style shoulder rigs

Some of my freinds and I want to get some decent gun leather. While we may get several sets, this particular buy needs to emphasize the look of the 1920s.

I have found a couple of shoulder and belt rigs that looked ok, but I am betting that there are people who know better.

A couple of the people are probably willing to spend over $150 for something to use regularly and then some of the others would only use them occasionally as props and would be happy with anything that looked right. so Cheaper is much better for them. I know good leather costs good money, but I would love to see what you guys come up with in any price range. I am thinking for gov't style .45s and old style s&w .38's maybe a hi-power for variety.

I personally would like a nicer set for under $200 preferably that I could later maybe get a holster for a 1911 for and also a Taurus pt99 (beretta 92 works). I think it would be handy for when I am wandering around in the woods.

Got any cool ideas?

-- adendum-- I posted this in handguns. If it should have been in off topic, sorry mods, I wasn't shure whether holsters fit there, or not.

Edited by GunFun

How about a decent military copy of the early holsters that's cheap? Yeah, their made in china or some such, but I'm thinking about getting one.

http://www.pacificcanvasandleather.com/holsters/pcl_56_m3.htm

I think my friend may want that b/c he is putting together a couple of old uniforms. He has a WWI army GI uniform minus the boots and access to a WWII ditto. It won't work for this project but thanks. The price definitely works too.

Bob Ash- Galco was so far the best looking thing I had found for myself, and I was hoping to find a cheap lookalike too for the people who will mostly use it as a prop. I am lookin up the other one right now. Thanks guys.