Fuglystick + Barrel Shroud

Can you put a Fuglystick "Holes" model and a Barrel Shroud "Holes" model together on a gun and take a pic so we can see what they look like together?

Cobra gets the credit for putting those two items together on his "Black Widow". He was using custom parts though and I want to see what this combo would look like with the off the shelf parts you have in stock.

Also, the ordering page shows that the Fuglystick "Holes" model offers a lower rail, can you confirm that a lower rail works on that model?

Thanks!

Edited by Spartacus

Spartacus,

The shroud should not interfere with the guard. The OAL on the guard is 8.750" About the same length as a standard hand guard if measured at the bottom.

Each guard comes with 2 special nuts for mounting a rail. Any rail with a flat bottom will mount to the guards. On the Holes guard there is only room for the rail slots @ 6 O'clock. But it will easily take a 6" rail.

Sorry, I can not help out with the pics. Hopefully someone else can assist with that.

We had a conversion going out today with the Slots and Holes Fuglystick and Barrel Shroud #1. We will have some more converted 12s in on Monday and I will get Charles to get some pics.

post-5490-12533038378863_thumb.jpg

post-5490-12533038041993_thumb.jpg