Cobra's vented gas cover + Kross tri rail + Mississippi's barr

Those rail covers work, but they are nothing special, (compared to what you can use instead). They're UTG, ("U.nder T.he G.un" aka Taiwanese shit). Personally, I don't like the way they look. They do cover rails though, and they are cheap.

My advice is to look into Magpul rail covers.

edit: kwesi, I've got 2 of those 3 on the way, (no barrel shroud, I use a Polychoke). When I've got em installed, I'll post some pics.

Edited by post-apocalyptic

The rail covers were cheap. Picked them up from a local funshow, friend was the vendor. They are made of soft rubber and I like the fact they are more modular. I can pull them off and put them back on very easily. Have only seen pics of the magpuls, I may give a ladder rail cover a try. My dad has them on his AR15 and they seem to lighten the forend up a bit. First ones I tried were from Brownells. They were made of some hard plastic crap and would not fit the Chaos worth a shit. Gave them to my girlfriends son to put on his Airsoft.

Well obake, you're right that those UTG rail covers work and are easy to install/remove. Personally, I just hate the look of them, (and the fact that they have "UTG" prominantly stamped across em).

I use Magpul XTM rail covers. They're not as easy to instantly remove, but they are made of tough polymer and lock tight on the rails, (protecting them very well). They're also very low profile so they don't "fatten" the grip of your handguard much.. and imo, they look great. Oh, and they're pretty cheap: ~$7 per 4 pairs, which cover 16 Pic rail slots.